Saturday, June 7, 2008

a little behind..

Well, this is my very first blog. I've started it with absolutely no thoughts or plans in preparation. Actually, I've started it because my Mom offered a homemade gift to the first 3 bloggers to comment on HER blog site yesterday as a part of a very cool "Pay It Forward" type game... and I was number 3!!!! Hurray! Mom's stuff is the Bomb! Uh Oh - I'm not a blogger though how can I participate?!? Heck, Mom's stuff is worth it - I'll try...here it is Momma ;-)



Now that I've started... I've got LOTS to say (I always have lots to say), but I've started at 10:15 pm so I'll really start tomorrow... where I'll explain what Mom's friend has started with a "play" on the movie... Pay It Forward.

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I, for one, KNOW you have lots to say. And I can't wait to read it. :) much love....