Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blessings {continued}

If you don't already read my Mom's blog -http://www.stitchinbythelake.blogspot.com/ you should.. she's a wonderful writer and wise beyond wise {though please don't tell her I admitted this, she'll think I've grown up or something}! She recently started listing 1000 Blessings and I love it so much I wanted to do it too. Now, it might take me a lot longer than her because she's a much more consistent blogger than I am - but I know reading her list/writing my list makes me feel good and reminds me of all the wonderful things in my world. If you join us, please let me know so I can read yours too!


50. Puppy obedience classes
49. Soft sheets
48. Hobby Lobby
47. Crushed ice
46. Old furniture
45. Clorax wipes
44. Texts from my brother
43. Tulips
42. Sam's Club
41. TV Guide
40. Lunch with my family
39. Rhodesian Ridgebacks
38. Blistex
37. Air conditioning
36. Food Network
35. The buzzer on my clothes dryer
34. Saturday phone calls to Mom & Dad
33. Colored staples
32. Inexpensive ideas for my classroom
31. Blogs!
30. Zappos
29. Cheese Dip
28. Aunt Joyce's lotion recipe
27. Iced tea
26. Crab legs

No comments: