Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blessings...

If you don't already read my Mom's blog - http://www.stitchinbythelake.blogspot.com/ you should.. she's a wonderful writer and wise beyond wise {though please don't tell her I admitted this, she'll think I've grown up or something}! She recently started listing 1000 Blessings and I love it so much I wanted to do it too. Now, it might take me a lot longer than her because she's a much more consistent blogger than I am - but I know reading her list/writing my list makes me feel good and reminds me of all the wonderful things in my world. If you join us, please let me know so I can read yours too!


25. Remote controls
24. Crushed ice
23. Puppy breath
22. Birthday cake
21. Finding "old memories" when unpacking from a move
20. FACEBOOK!
19. Living in Arkansas
18. Freedom
17. Hair color
16. National Parks
15. Dark sunglasses
14. Pedicures
13. Sonic
12. Antibiotics
11. Digital cameras
10. Small towns
9. Christmas lights
8. Elvis songs
7. Public Education
6. Dr. Pepper
5. Netflix
4. Boats
3. iPhones
2. Sandals
1. Principals with a sense of humor

No comments: